Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Yay, i know how to use sprites :D

ive always want to know the basic use of sprites and this is the best tutorial ive seen. Thanks

James The Pirate Zebra James The Pirate Zebra

Great

You're really getting use to this James Stuff! as usual, the best bit we feel is the intro animation :D
Nice Work Guys!!

PongOut PongOut

It pretty good....to say the least...

Not bad, nice idea about putting 2 classic games 2gether but I found kinda hard to control 2 at once, not impossible, but very hard.

Also there are so many ways you could have made it more innotive, but right now, its good enough

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

Pretty Cool idea

after playing though 1 round it was pretty awesome. I dont think newground has a lot on "online" flash games, this one is definately one of the best

nice one guys

BR's Reelin' Roundup BR's Reelin' Roundup

Nice Game

not your best work but like the concept
by the way, its almost impossible to use the reel with a touchpad on a laptop :p
but i i wont minus points for that :D
keep it up

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

After blasting though the 2 first songs....

I fell instantly in love with it!!! just like with the 2nd, this is addivitve as heel, the songs are much much more better and the whole new inface is EXTREMELY easier and better to use. (it gonna take some time to get use the 1-2-3-4 layout :p)
Great Improvement!!!!! This games has no flaws!! :D

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Soooo Effen Helpful :D

This was great in so many ways. Right now i dont have time to read all the articles but I will soon. I was surprised to see how many tutorials there are. Your guys are soo going to heaven for being sooo helpful! :D

Depredation responds:

Glad it helped :). Thanks for the review.

Fracture 2 : Infection Fracture 2 : Infection

Great but very inspired

good game, i like the paint splatter of the killed enemies. However, there not that much new here, i felt a little like "Geometry Wars" which isn't that bad (kinda good actually) also, the choice of using the WASD keys as shooting was a bad one. Personally, i would've liked to use the mouse.
good work though
4/5 - 8/10 - Faved

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Why.....Why the hell is this ADDICTIVE!!

After playing this once I got seriously addicted to this game. And it so small and simple, I guess it just has that certain charm to it.
Excellent Work Guys

Damn you Tom, Please loose the beard!!!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Truly Unbeliveable

i really have never played a flash game for so damn long!!!!! This is WITH OUT A DOUBT the best flash game ive ever played. With so good about it is that is like a mixture of Sonic And Mario which imo is AWESOME!!!

I am in love with this game!!